Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vocabulary Quiz #1

The first week of my junior year here at Righetti has gone by so fast and I'm already begging to BURGEON thanks to all the people around me.  I'am looking forward to all of my new teachers DIDACTIC in each of my classes this year.  I already feel stressed out in one of my classes because one of my teachers comes off as a CURMUDGEON.  I'm very ASCETIC and guarantee you I will never be CONTUMACIOUS.  I don't BEGUILE any of my teachers when they are teaching. I hope at the end of this year my APOTHEOSIS will be in getting an "A" in not only your class, but my others as well.  I hope all my ADUMBRATES in this class are always up to standard.  Hats off and COMPLEMENTS to Dr. Preston for introducing to all of his students a new way of teaching.  This will definitely go far.

No comments:

Post a Comment