Sunday, August 19, 2012

The one thing I want to improve this year :My Grades

Its the begging of my junior year and I want to start it off the best I possibly can.  The past two years in high school I didn't give it my all, and now that its a new year I thought what better way to start it out being the best I can be.  I don't want to fall behind or stress out trying to catch back up with my grades. I want to give this class and all my others 100% the entire time. I know at times this will be a lot to handle but I'm sure whatever I put my mind to I will exceed in.  My goal for this year is to try to get a 4.0. I was extremely close to reaching it my freshman year but in the ended up with a 3.8. Knowing that makes me determined because I know I can do it.  This course, weather it be a lot or a little, will help me out because each new class is an opportunity to learn new things and gain new knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment