Monday, May 20, 2013

Brag Sheet

What I have done that I'am most proud of is stay in school and get good grades.  Not everyone can say that as confident as I can.  Many times I have thought about what it would be like to just quit and drop out, but I knew that wasn't the right choice for me.  There's a saying I learned this year in Preston's class, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going", and that exactly what I do.


  • My academic achievements:  I can confidently say I've earned a GPA of 3.0 or better throughout high school.  Freshman year I received the Golden Warrior Award in my Earth Science class and I aspire to earn more as the year progresses. 
  • Sports:  I have played basketball for eight years now.  I'am so thankful I tried out for the Girls Righetti High School Basketball Team because it has made me the person I'am today and has had so many benefits.  
  • Volunteer:  I have had numerous volunteering jobs.  Freshman year I helped set up Solvang's annual bike tour.  It was a very nice experience meeting all the different people there and serving them. Another volunteering job I've had was working at Solvang's Cancer Center doing whatever I could to help the patients there.  Keeping all the patients company and helping around the office was something I'll never forget.
  • Languages: I've grown up around big family of Spanish speaking relatives.  I took two years of Spanish throughout high school and still am learning more and more Spanish each and everyday. 
  • Awards: I have earned many awards while in basketball and school.  I've been asked to attend Righetti's Renascence Awards numerous times for my excellent grades.
  • Travel: I have been all across the country traveling to multiple states varying from up and down the coast of California, to the Lone Star state of Texas, and all the way to the corn fields in Iowa.  
  • Interests: I have many interests.  Some of my favorites are painting, listening to music, and being outdoors.
  • GPA: One of the most important things about school are your grades, and I'am proud to say that I've earned a 3.0 or better throughout my school years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment